Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Use Free Drawing Software to Work Like the Pros Without the Cost!

Free drawing software created a spark inside of me like nothing else had before by allowing me to bring what I was drawing on paper into the computer where I could instantly share it with the whole world over the internet.
There are a number of different types of drawing software out there. I checked out what I thought was the best free drawing software for each of the following areas: drawing and painting, illustration, and 3D. You may have heard of some commercial software, so I have compared these free packages to those commercial ones so you should have some idea of what to expect.



free drawing software #1 - SketchUP
The fist software is called Sketchup and is brought to us for free by the kind people at Google. This free drawing software is a little different than the other packages. This one deals in the third dimension, or 3D. I first saw this program a few years ago, and it looks like Google has bought it and now released it for free - lucky us! I gave it a try and in about 10 minutes from installing the program I had created this little art-modern living space. I think this software is really cool - and if you are studying perspective, or are interested in architectural or technical drawings I would really highly recommend it. I'm having so much fun with this I think I may try designing a dream house for myself! If 3d and perspective sounds interesting to you go check it out at http://sketchup.google.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment